When: Sale Timeline: March 1 – April 14, 2017
Why: Scouts – get your summer camp paid for!!!!
Where: Individual and Show and Sells at Marsh Grocery Stores and St. Luke’s
Who: Scouts will be selling to the general public.
What: Camp Cards are discount cards sold for $5 each to the general public. For each card sold:
- Crossroads of America will receive $2.50,
- Troop 56 will receive $0.50, and
- The Scout will receive $2.00.
Sign up to participate in a Show & Sell: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d44aea72aabfb6-20171
The Scout money maybe used toward future Scout related activities, like paying for summer camp or purchasing equipment at the Scout store.
About the Cards
2017 Vendors & one-time use snap-off discount offers (will expire August 31, 2017):
- Marsh – $5 off $50 purchase
- Dick’s Sporting Goods – $10 off $50 purchase
- Shoe Carnival – $5 off $39.98 purchase
- The Escape Room – $5 off each ticket for room reservation
- Steak ‘n Shake – $1 off regular classic milkshake
2017 Vendors & repeat-use discount offers (will expire December 31, 2017):
- Papa John’s Pizza 40% off any online order
- Tuchman Cleaners – 15% off dry cleaning only
- Firestone Complete Auto Care – Standard oil change $20.99
FYI, Scout card show & sells will only occur at Marsh or St. Luke’s. Please do not setup stands or do public sales at Steak ‘n Shake, Dick’s, or Shoe Carnival; They will not allow us to sell in/around their stores.
Important Date: Deadline to pay and return unsold cards to Troop 56 team – April 24th, 2017
- Cards may be returned in any increments and must be in excellent condition.
- Failure to pay by this deadline will cost Troop 56 an additional 25% commission on each card (i.e. instead of paying $2.50/card to Crossroads of America, we will have to pay $3.75/card).
- Camp Cards will not be accepted for “returns” after April 24th and become the financial responsibility of the Scout.
Team helping support the Scout Card sales:
For more Scout Card information: http://www.crossroadsbsa.org/152.