Great service hours opportunities and chance to relive your Cub Scout years!!!!
Come help Bill Buchalter, the Northstar District’s pinewood derby chairman! Pick one or more or all of these dates to help out at a Cub Scout Pinewood Derby!
The biggest help that Bill needs is actual transportation of the track, which of course falls on parents. The track is very large. It does not fit in a car or a mini-van. It requires a pickup truck or a trailer to move it. A Suburban can work if you fit it just right. So any adults who can help with track transportation, that is the greatest hurdle to this schedule.
- What: Help out at a Cub Scout Pinewood Derby.
- When: Various times, see the list.
- Where: Various locations, see the list.
- Required: Class A uniforms are required.
- Questions? Contact Bill Buchalter, Northstar District’s pinewood Derby Chairman (Phone: 317-509-0767, email: firstname.lastname@example.org)