What: Pokagon Campout
Event dates: February 17, 7:00am ET – Return February 18, 3:00pm ET. Be at Luke’s Lodge by February 17, 7:00am ET for a departure time of 7:30am ET.
This signup will close February 11, at 10pm ET.
Location: Pokagon State Park, 450 Ln 100 Lake James, Angola, IN 46703 (Google map link: https://goo.gl/maps/1Xr6i1gpntS2 )
- Eat breakfast before arriving and bring a sack lunch for Saturday afternoon.
- We will be on the Toboggan run as soon as we arrive on Saturday morning.
- We are camping Saturday night at Pokagon State Park in youth group tent sites 4 & 5.
- Patrols will plan and prepare Saturday evening meal and Sunday breakfast and lunch.
- Cross county skiing Sunday morning (if there is snow on the ground). Boots, poles and skis provided by park.
Be prepared and pack for cold weather camping.
- Review the winter packing list at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RMleK3TEjOTCvRtr8jCTuN77ZR8jSeB3p2JZskETrU/edit#gid=0
This event will cost $25 per scout.