Help the St. Luke's Women's Group setup for their Holiday Bazaar November 10 and November 11. Holiday Bazaar vendors will need assistance moving and setting up their tables, backdrops, and arts/crafts materials in St. Luke's.
Most of of the vendors set up November 10, but some set up early November 11 in the morning.
- What: Help the St. Luke's Women's group setup for their Holiday Bazaar.
- When: November 10, 6pm – 8pm and November 11, 7am to 8am.
- Where: St. Luke's United Methodist Church.
- Required: Class A and weather appropriate.
- Scouts can earn service hours by volunteering to help bring things in for the vendors.
- Scouts will be lifting and carrying boxes and containers that weigh up to 20 lbs.
- The vendors will be told that Scouts are earning service hours.
- Vendors may tip Scouts to help support their scouting activities. Some vendors might not tip, but if the Scouts are courteous, friendly and helpful… they might earn some money to go directly into their Scout account.
- Questions? Contact Susie Holtz (email: email@example.com or call 317-370-4262)