Show and sells are a great way to participate in the Troop 56 popcorn sales and reach their individual scout goal of selling $360 of popcorn (or every family with more than one scout in T56 goal of $500 of popcorn).
- Additional signup slots for future days will be made available. We are only showing the first show & sell weekend to get things started.
- Please sign up for only one time slot.
- Scouts must have a parent attend the show and sell with them.
- Scouts must wear their uniform during the show and sell.
- Each Scout who participates in Show & Sells will receive a proportional credit of the Show & Sell revenues that will be applied toward their per scout sales goal.
FAQ on Troop 56 popcorn sales here: http://bit.ly/t56-popcorn-2016
Questions? Email Glenn Funkhouser (email@example.com), Stacey Stalcup (firstname.lastname@example.org), or John Blue (email@example.com).