Troop 56 will be helping setup and take down chairs for the Indianapolis 500 Parade on May 28th along Pennsylvania St between New York and Ohio Streets. Drivers are also needed to get Scouts to and from event.
- Be at Luke’s Lodge at 7:30 AM, May 28 and plan to car pool downtown by 8:00 AM.
- Return Luke’s Lodge 3:00 PM, May 28th.
- Eat breakfast before departure.
- Be prepared for the weather for the day: Bring sunscreen and a hat to protect your head. Or bring rain gear.
- Bring spending money for food as there will be time to enjoy the treats downtown.
- Bring a folding chair of your own to sit on during the parade, as the chairs we are setting up are for paid ticket holders. There is room behind those seats for volunteers to sit.
Class A uniforms are required for all
This signup will close by 5pm May 26th.
Questions? Contact Robert Conrad – Home: 317-974-9899, Mobile: 317-384-4563, Email: email@example.com.