When: Sale Timeline: March 1 – April 29, 2016
Where: Individual and Show and Sells at Marsh Grocery Stores and St. Luke’s
Who: Scouts will be selling to the general public.
What: Camp Cards are discount cards sold for $5 each to the general public. For each card sold:
- Crossroads of America will receive $2.50,
- Troop 56 will receive $0.50, and
- The Scout will receive $2.00.
The Scout money maybe used toward future Scout related activities, like paying for summer camp or purchasing equipment at the Scout store.
About the Cards
2016 Vendors & one-time use snap-off discount offers (will expire August 31, 2016):
- Marsh – $5 off $50 purchase
- Dick’s Sporting Goods – $10 off $50 purchase
- Shoe Carnival – $5 off $39 purchase
2016 Vendors & repeat-use discount offers (will expire December 31, 2016):
FYI, We may only sell cards in Marsh. Dick’s and Shoe Carnival will not allow us to sell in their stores.
Important Date: Deadline to pay and return unsold cards to Troop 56 team – May 2, 2016
- Cards may be returned in any increments and must be in excellent condition.
- Failure to pay by this deadline will cost Troop 56 an additional 25% commission on each card (i.e. instead of paying $2.50/card to Crossroads of America, we will have to pay $3.75/card).
- Camp Cards will not be accepted for “returns” after May 13th and become the financial responsibility of the Scout.
Team helping support the Scout Card sales:
- Rebecca Zirnheld – email@example.com – 317 308-0214
- John Blue – firstname.lastname@example.org – 317 450-1958
- Glenn Funkhouser – email@example.com – 317 727-6770
For more Scout Card information: http://www.crossroadsbsa.org/152.