Updated Feb 12: Signup is now closed as the max number of people has been reached!
Where: Pokagon State Park, 450 Ln 100 Lake James, Angola, IN 46703 (Google map https://goo.gl/maps/YPkJj58upPF2 ).
When: Depart Luke’s Lodge morning of Feb 27, 7:30am. Return home at Luke’s Lodge, 3:30pm Feb 28.
How much: This camping trip will cost $25.00.
- Bring Sack Lunch, snacks & drinks: eat upon arrival at Pokagon
- Check-in at campsite # 4 is 2 PM; earlier of the site is vacant
- Tobogganing from noon/1 PM to 9 PM (toboggans provided by the park)
- Dinner: 2/27 by patrols (adults cook as group)
- Breakfast: 2/28 by patrols (adults cook as group)
- Departure Sunday 2/28 is 12:30; arrive home at Luke’s Lodge is approx 3:30 PM Toboggan run opens at 11 AM